How would you want your portable mobile bar to look? What features would you incorporate to create a perfect beverage bar? If you’re struggling to find answers, we have smartly listed some ideas for you to design a convenient, portable, and highly efficient bar.
Why spend a boatload of money on lighting up the event venue when you can have modular LED furniture instead? Uber-modern, mystical, and simply cool — these fixtures bring that ‘oomph’ factor into your special parties and events. What’s amazing about these things are that they are customizable, portable, and most importantly, you don’t have to spend hours untangling electric wires! Just wheel them inside the venue and you’re ready to get the party started.
As a restaurant owner, you must have splurged on sprucing up the interiors, landscaping the garden and ensuring that you are making the most of the space that is available to you. You would want to offer the best service possible to your patrons so that they keep coming back with their families and friends. But, while you can go out of your way to serve finger lickin’ food and the best ambience, there is one thing that often plays spoilsport when it comes to customer satisfaction and increased revenue — extremely long wait times!
Attracting people to your booth can be quite a task, especially when there are a hundred others by your side trying to beat you at it. But with a few tricks up your sleeve, you can turn out to be quite the crowd-puller!
Even if you are selling something completely different than what your trade show neighbor is promoting, still, the competition can be fierce. At the end of the day, it all boils down to which booth looks attractive enough to make visitors stop in their tracks.
What every bar manager dreams of is his business booming with the high footfall, even on slower weeknights. Chances are you share the common dream and to convert it into reality, just like others; you seek opportunities to draw attention to your bar at events. But getting people to turn their eyes towards your bar is a herculean struggle. To lessen your burden, we shared some tricks that help you to increase your bar business at events.
Organizing an event is a big task with innumerable things to take care of. Presentation and placement of things within the venue are extremely crucial with the bar arrangement being among the most important attraction of the entire event. This call for ensuring that the portable bars you shortlist are in line with your decor. When chosen carefully these movable bars are sure to attract the attendees’ eyes and definitely in a good way! It is advisable to browse for aluminum bars for sale to get an idea about what you actually want before you finalize a portable bar.
Finding the perfect wedding venue is stressful – quite often, the most stressful part of the entire planning process. You will find yourself falling in love with places that either do not fit into your budget or do not fulfill your requirements, including the need for plenty of space for your ceremony and reception.
Backyard Bar-b-ques and open bar house parties are unbeatable. From family gatherings to birthday celebrations, your backyard could be the hottest party hub in your social circle. However, arranging an open-sky party comes with its own shortcomings. Unlike the plush living room with the wall-mounted bar display, in a backyard party, you have to reconsider and rearrange your furnishings to make your party plot snug and comfortable for the guests.
If you’re on the brink of completing your upcoming party planning- this article would be a good read for you. Let us tell you how to spruce up the backyard party scene with a portable aluminum bar that steals the spotlight in your party.
Setting up the Party Scene
What’s the first place you head for when you enter a party? Greet the host real quick and then you take a sharp turn for the bar! However, if we are talking about backyard parties, installing a permanent bar may not be the best idea. The solution? A movable bar counter so that your bar can go where the party goes! To begin with, you’ll find multiple portable aluminum bar for sale online. In fact, you can simply tale a pick from some of the options we have right here. LED backlights, compact fold-able counters, ample amount of space for you to cook up that mean margarita- the whole nine yards brought under one single counter.
Matching your open bar to your backyard theme-
Your portable bar, the attraction of the party, should reflect your party mood too. If you’re ready to rock through the night, we suggest some neon event cubes with LED lighting. If you’re looking at a weekend noon get-together, try a wood-paneled back bar with ample space to store your food, drink, and napkins. If you’re looking at a casual gathering, you can give the compact aluminum front bars a try!
Now that you’ve cleared the bar arrangements out of the way, just add the final touches to your backyard party- a snug lawn sofa, some high-stools for the bar, some fairy light decorations for the evening, and the bar-b-que stand of course!
The perky, summer weather has taken a frosty turn now. With the early sunsets and the winter-evening chills becoming more prominent with each passing day, it’s time to shift your weekend party plans to somewhere snug and safe. If lazing around in front of a smouldering firepit with your girl gang feasting on some classic margaritas is your ideal winter party scene, we have 5 budget-worthy house-party revamping ideas that will be an instant hit for you this holiday season.
1. Fairy lights – You’d be surprised how a simple shift in lighting style can change the entire ambience of a space. We are talking fairy light along the window frame and the natural warm glow from the fireplace. If you have a homely night planned out with your friends, just remember, lighting is key.
2. A portable bar – It’s never okay if the party central lacks the one most important part of the party- a liquor bar. Now, while you chill with your girl gang in the living room, running to and fro to the kitchen and then the basement to get your bar supplies doesn’t sound like an ideal party feel. On the other hand, a mobile portable beverage bar with ample space to display all your bar essentials does sound like something your house parties have been missing out on.
3. Colour-packed LED lighting system – Let there be light, said God and we are not about to disobey him. Lighting is crucial like we said, but fairy lights can only do so much to boost up the party mood for you. We are thinking vibrant LED lighting systems and LED bar tops to turn the house party feels up a notch.
4. Snug Seating – The whole point of in-door house parties with your closest friends is to be snug and comfortable.And for that, you’d need some snug winter-ready seating arrangements. Be it shag carpets near the fireplace or cashmere covers for the loveseats- your seating modifications can be the icing on the cake.
5. Dance floor – Is a party really a party if your friends are not breaking a sweat to the old 90s pops? If you want your party spot to be the hub, clear out some furniture and fancy furnishing out of the way and create a small DIY dance floor right in the middle of the living room.
Making the best of the holiday season
Winter is all about snow angels and holiday parties and if you have the perfect venue right here within your snug home, these 5 space revamping ideas could turn your parties into memorable nights in an eyeblink.