How would you want your portable mobile bar to look? What features would you incorporate to create a perfect beverage bar? If you’re struggling to find answers, we have smartly listed some ideas for you to design a convenient, portable, and highly efficient bar.
As a restaurant owner, you must have splurged on sprucing up the interiors, landscaping the garden and ensuring that you are making the most of the space that is available to you. You would want to offer the best service possible to your patrons so that they keep coming back with their families and friends. But, while you can go out of your way to serve finger lickin’ food and the best ambience, there is one thing that often plays spoilsport when it comes to customer satisfaction and increased revenue — extremely long wait times!
Attracting people to your booth can be quite a task, especially when there are a hundred others by your side trying to beat you at it. But with a few tricks up your sleeve, you can turn out to be quite the crowd-puller!
Even if you are selling something completely different than what your trade show neighbor is promoting, still, the competition can be fierce. At the end of the day, it all boils down to which booth looks attractive enough to make visitors stop in their tracks.
What every bar manager dreams of is his business booming with the high footfall, even on slower weeknights. Chances are you share the common dream and to convert it into reality, just like others; you seek opportunities to draw attention to your bar at events. But getting people to turn their eyes towards your bar is a herculean struggle. To lessen your burden, we shared some tricks that help you to increase your bar business at events.
Organizing an event is a big task with innumerable things to take care of. Presentation and placement of things within the venue are extremely crucial with the bar arrangement being among the most important attraction of the entire event. This call for ensuring that the portable bars you shortlist are in line with your decor. When chosen carefully these movable bars are sure to attract the attendees’ eyes and definitely in a good way! It is advisable to browse for aluminum bars for sale to get an idea about what you actually want before you finalize a portable bar.
Finding the perfect wedding venue is stressful – quite often, the most stressful part of the entire planning process. You will find yourself falling in love with places that either do not fit into your budget or do not fulfill your requirements, including the need for plenty of space for your ceremony and reception.
The perky, summer weather has taken a frosty turn now. With the early sunsets and the winter-evening chills becoming more prominent with each passing day, it’s time to shift your weekend party plans to somewhere snug and safe. If lazing around in front of a smouldering firepit with your girl gang feasting on some classic margaritas is your ideal winter party scene, we have 5 budget-worthy house-party revamping ideas that will be an instant hit for you this holiday season.
1. Fairy lights – You’d be surprised how a simple shift in lighting style can change the entire ambience of a space. We are talking fairy light along the window frame and the natural warm glow from the fireplace. If you have a homely night planned out with your friends, just remember, lighting is key.
2. A portable bar – It’s never okay if the party central lacks the one most important part of the party- a liquor bar. Now, while you chill with your girl gang in the living room, running to and fro to the kitchen and then the basement to get your bar supplies doesn’t sound like an ideal party feel. On the other hand, a mobile portable beverage bar with ample space to display all your bar essentials does sound like something your house parties have been missing out on.
3. Colour-packed LED lighting system – Let there be light, said God and we are not about to disobey him. Lighting is crucial like we said, but fairy lights can only do so much to boost up the party mood for you. We are thinking vibrant LED lighting systems and LED bar tops to turn the house party feels up a notch.
4. Snug Seating – The whole point of in-door house parties with your closest friends is to be snug and comfortable.And for that, you’d need some snug winter-ready seating arrangements. Be it shag carpets near the fireplace or cashmere covers for the loveseats- your seating modifications can be the icing on the cake.
5. Dance floor – Is a party really a party if your friends are not breaking a sweat to the old 90s pops? If you want your party spot to be the hub, clear out some furniture and fancy furnishing out of the way and create a small DIY dance floor right in the middle of the living room.
Making the best of the holiday season
Winter is all about snow angels and holiday parties and if you have the perfect venue right here within your snug home, these 5 space revamping ideas could turn your parties into memorable nights in an eyeblink.
Planning a party this holiday season? Well, one of the crucial things that you need to pay attention to is your bar or drinks menu. The right menu can give your party a serious edge over everything else. It can generate a buzz among your friends and acquaintances, and also serve as a great way to show off your creative genius and party planning skills. It is also a much better option than serving the punch, wouldn’t you agree?
Let us explore a few ideas that can help you come up with your bar menu.
1. Keep things simple with martinis
The key to creating a good drinks menu is keeping it simple. An overly stuffed menu will only confuse your guests and cause your expenses to shoot up. Everyone loves martinis. You can create an exclusive martini menu with a range of martini-style drinks for your guests to enjoy. Along with the classic martini, include options like dry Manhattan, lemon drop martini and even a good ol’ cosmopolitan.
2. Take your guests back to the days of the classics
Take your party as an opportunity to take your guests on a flavor-filled journey to the days when cocktails like Between the Sheets and New Orleans Fizz reigned supreme. These cocktails, even though largely forgotten today, are worth reviving. Creating them takes some time and effort so you might want to hire a professional bartender to dole them out.
3. Include a tropical touch
While tropical drinks are a sure hit at summer cocktail parties, they might be tricky to sell in winter. But don’t let that dissuade you from including a touch of tropical paradise in your bar menu. You don’t need to create an entire menu of Mai Tais; include only one or two favorites for those who cannot resist these fruity concoctions.
4. Stick to a single spirit
Your party drinks menu is an excellent platform to highlight an exclusive spirit or favorite liquor. Such a menu will offer your guests the luxury to choose from a range of cocktails that they may not be familiar with. One thing that you need to remember here is that the quality of the spirit will make a difference, so do not skimp on that.
Creating a drinks menu should is not an overwhelming task, and more so with these simple yet creative ideas in hand.
Now you can enhance the visual appeal and functionality of your party venue with our stylish portable bars. Get our Stadium bar for events and give your guests something to talk about.
For someone who loves to entertain, a properly stocked bar is an absolute must. The perfectly-mixed drink can easily delight a friend, flatter a date and even impress a boss. While starting a home bar can seem daunting, it doesn’t have to be so. With just a few essentials, barring your liquors and spirits, you can put together a decent setup without spending hundreds of dollars. Here’s what you need: