Modern-day events call for a modern solutions to please guests and keep them entertained. Fortunately, portable bars are an excellent way to satisfy this need. They not only allow guests to enjoy their favorite beverages but also add a touch of distinction to the event, be it a wedding, conference, or as loud as a music concert. It turns out that event managers now have a perfect tool to take their events to the next level instead of spending endless hours setting up static bars.
Although portable bars are no less than a savior for event companies and managers, it’s vital to invest in the right bar for the best returns possible. Today, two types of portable bars are gaining ground, namely, aluminum-framed bars and steel-framed bars. Both are durable and come in a range of sizes and designs; however, there are subtle differences between the two.
Let’s look at the difference between aluminum and steel portable bars:
Aluminum bars are comparatively lighter, adding to their portability for which they are best known. This means people have an easy time carrying them around, from event to event. Steel bars, though lighter than static bars, can be a little challenging to move from one place to another.
Another vital difference between aluminum and steel portable bars is their durability. Since aluminum is stronger than steel, the former stands the test of time, no matter how they are used. They do not rust, break, and are less susceptible to wear and tear than other bars, including steel bars. While stainless steel does not rust, inexpensive steel reacts with oxygen over time and begins to deteriorate.
How Bars By Ultimate Bars are Better than Bars from Other Manufacturers
Ultimate Bars is, without a shadow of a doubt, better than other portable bar manufacturers. Being in the business for over 20 years, it invented the portable bars we know today, built out of pure necessity because there weren’t any portable yet functional and durable bars out there. Its products stand up to the industry’s demands because they are built by bartenders for bartenders. Today, Disneyland, Red Bull, Coca-Cola, Hilton, Hyatt, Princess Cruise Lines, Dallas, Dodger, Dolphin Stadiums, and even the White House use portable bars designed and built by Ultimate Bars.
Here are the key features of Ultimate Bars that set it apart from the competitors:
- All of its products are made from extruded 16 gauge aircraft aluminum, which is stronger than steel, half the weight, and does not rust over time.
- Its bars fold to a mere 5 inches wide for storage and transport, enabling event managers and bartenders to get 2 to 3 bars in the same space.
- It also offers 4 different interchangeable bar tops, allowing you to create multi-bar configurations unlike anything out on the market.
- Ultimate Bars is the only company to include a front and back panel for interchangeable branding. These panels also enclose the
- LED lights in the frame of the bar, making them waterproof and unexposed to damaging elements.
- The company also offers a lifetime guarantee on its products, excluding general wear and tear.
- Ultimate Bars are made in Orange County, California, USA.
If you want the best portable bar for your bartending practice or event, look no further than Ultimate Bars for the best returns possible.