The perky, summer weather has taken a frosty turn now. With the early sunsets and the winter-evening chills becoming more prominent with each passing day, it’s time to shift your weekend party plans to somewhere snug and safe. If lazing around in front of a smouldering firepit with your girl gang feasting on some classic margaritas is your ideal winter party scene, we have 5 budget-worthy house-party revamping ideas that will be an instant hit for you this holiday season.
1. Fairy lights – You’d be surprised how a simple shift in lighting style can change the entire ambience of a space. We are talking fairy light along the window frame and the natural warm glow from the fireplace. If you have a homely night planned out with your friends, just remember, lighting is key.
2. A portable bar – It’s never okay if the party central lacks the one most important part of the party- a liquor bar. Now, while you chill with your girl gang in the living room, running to and fro to the kitchen and then the basement to get your bar supplies doesn’t sound like an ideal party feel. On the other hand, a mobile portable beverage bar with ample space to display all your bar essentials does sound like something your house parties have been missing out on.
3. Colour-packed LED lighting system – Let there be light, said God and we are not about to disobey him. Lighting is crucial like we said, but fairy lights can only do so much to boost up the party mood for you. We are thinking vibrant LED lighting systems and LED bar tops to turn the house party feels up a notch.
4. Snug Seating – The whole point of in-door house parties with your closest friends is to be snug and comfortable.And for that, you’d need some snug winter-ready seating arrangements. Be it shag carpets near the fireplace or cashmere covers for the loveseats- your seating modifications can be the icing on the cake.
5. Dance floor – Is a party really a party if your friends are not breaking a sweat to the old 90s pops? If you want your party spot to be the hub, clear out some furniture and fancy furnishing out of the way and create a small DIY dance floor right in the middle of the living room.
Making the best of the holiday season
Winter is all about snow angels and holiday parties and if you have the perfect venue right here within your snug home, these 5 space revamping ideas could turn your parties into memorable nights in an eyeblink.